Things I do, including research, academic course projects, and miscellaneous interests.
My dissertation contributed interactive interfaces to enable machine learning interpretability at scale and for everyone.
Interactive Scalable Interfaces for Machine Learning Interpretability
Dissertation, Georgia Tech, 2020.
Research publications for fans of human-computer interaction, data visualization, and machine learning.
Enhanced reading experiences that demonstrate what’s possible when dynamic media are effectively combined.
- 3D Parametric Room Representation with RoomPlan 2022
- Awesome Mathematical Notation Design 2022
- A Multi-Task Neural Architecture for On-Device Scene Analysis 2022
- Deploying Transformers on the Apple Neural Engine 2022
- Modeling the Impact of User Mobility on COVID-19 Infection Rates Over Time 2022
- Interpretable Adaptive Optimization 2021
- On-device Panoptic Segmentation for Camera Using Transformers 2021
- Improving Neural Network Subspaces 2021
- Learning to Generate Radiance Fields of Indoor Scenes 2021
- Recognizing People in Photos Through Private On-Device Machine Learning 2021
- Making Mobile Applications Accessible with Machine Learning 2021
- Parametric Press, Issue 02: The Climate Issue 2020
- Parametric Press, Issue 01: Science + Society 2019
- Blueberry Pancakes 2018
- The Beginner's Guide to Dimensionality Reduction 2018
- The Math of Card Shuffling 2018
- A Viz of Ice and Fire 2017
Apple Chart Design Guidelines
Guidance and best practices to help designers and developers create the best charts for any Apple platform.
Parametric Press Articles
A born-digital, experimental magazine dedicated to showcasing the expository power of the web.
- Your Personal Carbon History 2020
- The Corporations Behind Climate Change 2020
- Tiny Algae and the Political Theater of Planting One Trillion Trees 2020
- Drought of the Sinking Delta 2020
- The Hidden Cost of Digital Consumption 2020
- Unraveling the JPEG 2019
- The Myth of the Impartial Machine 2019
- Data Science for Fair Housing 2019
- Flatland Follies: An Adjunct Simulator 2019
- On Particle Physics 2019
- Anything That Flies, On Anything That Moves 2019
3D Printing the Trefoil Knot and its Pages 2015
Math & Computational Science REU 2014
- Health Easel 2017
- A Viz of Ice and Fire 2016
- Materials Informatics: Grain Growth 2016
- Modeling of Pedestrian Traffic Around Bobby-Dodd Stadium 2016
- UGA Undergrad Course Projects
- Image Compression 2014
- Railgun Simulation 2014
- Path Minimization 2013
- Numerical ODE Solution and Integration Project 2013
- Cube Decomposition Trophy 2014
- UGA Keychain 2014